IAAS Training Courses
Who is it for?
The IAAS accreditation is for individuals involved in immigration law who wish to achieve accreditation. Specifically, it is eligible for:
- Solicitors or fellows of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives with a practising certificate (usually without conditions).
- Barristers in independent practice.
- Non-solicitors employed in a practice or an organisation regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner or the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Why take the course
The IAAS Senior Caseworker course can help you to:
- Pass the IAAS Senior Caseworker examination.
- Advance from the Trainee casework assistant or casework assistant level to the next stage accreditation of Senior Caseworker.
- Increase one’s knowledge of UK immigration law.
What you get on booking
What we do
Our IAAS Training Courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning experience, where delegates learn the crucial information needed in order to progress through the various levels of IAAS accreditation. The ‘IAAS’ stands for the Immigration & Asylum Accreditation Scheme.
Our team are here to provide you with information, support and career advice before, during and after the course, including.
Stay compliant with your regulator by taking our CPD courses. Contact us today or subscribe to our mailing list.